.

Sometimes all you need is a good scream! :)but Daddy (and a paci) makes everything better.
Here you are 1 year old and still the same sweet little boy that I absolutely adore. 







Boost was our baby before Jacob came along so he must get credit. He is a wonderful dog. Jacob and Boost are now BFF's especially now that Jacob has learned that he can share his food with him. To Jacob it is quite comical.
Jacob has tried to have some of Boost' food but luckily I caught him in the act and got to him before he put dog food in his mouth. Although, it was hard at first for Boost I can tell he has love for Jacob.
Jacob has tried to have some of Boost' food but luckily I caught him in the act and got to him before he put dog food in his mouth. Although, it was hard at first for Boost I can tell he has love for Jacob.Jacob has changed so much over the last year. They really do grow too fast. Ever since I broght Jacob home from the hospital people have told me that he is HUGE. He is just my baby to me. Simple, handsome, and perfect in every way possible.
The picture of Jacob and me is when we first brought home from the hospital on August 23, 2009. The other 2 are when we were still at the hospital. (They sure were good to me at the hospital! ) The prego pic is when I was 9 months along and looking forward to induction! Jacob was born at 41 weeks because he was too cozy in there. I on the other hand, NOT SO COZY!

He definitely looks like he has a lot of personality! I can't believe how big he is getting! :)
ReplyDelete