

It was a very special day. Grandma and Grandpa Baker, Auntie Jennifer and cousin Autumn all came in town for the celebration. So having the family in town it was pretty much a 4 day celebration! I was up early and headed off to Lewisville to pick up the Disney Cars Cake. I was so nervous about the cake. I found a picture online and found a girl on facebook to bake it. Would she make the exact cake that I wanted?? She said she would - and she was right. It was a beautiful cake! I was so happy with it! It was also delicious! Thanks again to Gina Fogle for this peice of art. I would definitely reccomend her to anyone looking for an extremely talented baker.
This day was so much fun! Jacob was in such a good mood - all day. He even missed his daily nap from 11:30 -2:00 and he still was attitude-less. Lots of friends and family were all there to clelebrate. Renee and her family even drove in from Tyler! Dad made hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill and the kiddos were all swimming. Jacob received lots of nice presents. Jacob even took a couple of steps on his own! The Carter family is so very blessed. Thanks to everyone for all the love on my toddlers bday!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment