


Jacobs Daddy is my husband and bestfriend. Today is Friday the 13th. Unlucky for most but lucky for me. On Friday the 13th (of October 06) I was proposed to by Jacob's Daddy. This was such a happy day. A day were I became part of a wonderful family. A wonderful family who with open arms has accepted me. I am proud to be part of his family now and even more proud that Jacob has such a wonderful family. This morning as we were getting Jacob ready for school Albert said to me , " I cant wait till we get to Florida and get to spend some family time together. We may be broke but atleast we will have time and we will have eachother." Thank you - my love, my husband, and Jacobs Daddy for being the best there is and for doing everything you do to make our life the best you can. Your heart is one of gold and all of your kind words mean SO much.
Melissa, our entire family loves you and are so happy that Albert met, fell in love with and married such a wonderful person. You and Jacob are such a blessing and joy in my life and I could not have picked a more perfect woman to marry my son and to be my daughter-in-law than you. So yes, I agree. Friday the 13th is a very lucky day for us too. My son has a perfect mate, my grandson has a great mother, and I have a family that I love. Thank you,
ReplyDeleteWith love, Debbie
Mel I am crying over your Mother in law's comment! You are VERY blessed!
ReplyDeleteThank you friend! Yes, I am. She is pretty much the best! :)
ReplyDelete