Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The life of a Guppie.











In the life of a Guppie you HATE wearing shoes! But - you do look SO cute in them!


This week Jacob begins his journey in Guppie land. In this class Jacob will wear socks and shoes daily, sleep on a mat not a crib anymore :( and eat tablefood. For me this means we do not bring bottles in the morning because he will be drinking whole milk instead. These saving should be significant once he is completely switched over to whole milk. It is a week of transition for Jacob and myself. As I reflect back on the year I am certain that this is without a doubt the most difficult year of my life. Before the baby is born you mentally try and prepare yourself but this is not even close to the reality of how it will be and the changes soon to come. However, within all of the craziness there is something about when those big blue eyes look at me that is just irresistible. The love is unconditional and the bond between my Jacob and I has been there since day 1. He is gods great work and I am so so grateful for this love and connection between my Jacob and I. 4 days till the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment